Space frame truss
A space frame or space structure is a truss like, light weight rigid structure constructed from interlocking struts and it is quiet strong because of the inherent rigidity of the triangle, flexing loads are transmitted as tension and compression loads along the length of each strut. We provide structural space frame service that covers a wide range of categories in structural systems and our state- of- art manufacturing unit is capable of handling all kinds of design and fabrication work making it more aesthetic and eco- friendly.
Advantages of space frames:
- It is light weight.
- The units of space frames are usually mass produced so that they can take full advantage of an industrialized system of construction.
- Space frames can be built from simple prefabricated units, which are often of standard size and shape.
- Possessing greater rigidity, the space frames also allow greater flexibility in layout and positioning of columns.
- Space frames possess a versatility of shape and form and can utilize a standard module to generate various flat space grids, latticed shell, or even free-form shapes.
- Suit irregular support or plan geometry
- Variable depth for roof drainage is built-in
- Minimum structure weight
- Long clear spans & cantilevers